Here are some books, scheduled to be published this spring, that promise to be popular.
· Fool Me Once/ Harlan Coben. Release date March 22 – Former special ops pilot Maya is shocked when she views her supposedly deceased husband playing with their toddler on the nanny cam. Secrets and deceit are revealed before the truth is uncovered.
· As Time Goes By/Mary Higgins Clark. Release date April 5 – Television journalist Delaney Wright begins an assignment covering the high-profile trial of a woman charged with murdering her wealthy husband.
· Family Jewels/Stuart Woods. Release date April 5 – While protecting a client from a stalker, Stone Barrington finds that the client has been accused of committing two crimes.
· Most Wanted/Lisa Scottoline. Release date April 12 – Is the anonymous sperm donor used by a married couple to become pregnant also a suspected murderer?
· The Obsession/Nora Roberts. Release date April 12 – Successful photographer Naomi Bowes has a secret past; she helped put her serial killer father behind bars years ago. Although she tries to hide her former identity from new neighbors in a town thousands of miles away, a series of grisly murders prevents this.
· The Last Mile/David Baldacci. Release date April 19 – A sequel to Memory Man continues the story of Amos Decker, a former football player who now works with a special FBI unit.
· Extreme Prey/John Sandford. Release date April 26 – Lucas Davenport discovers that his friend the governor, who is now running for president, is being stalked by a potential assassin who will kill anyone who gets in his way.
· Hide Away/Iris Johansen. Release date April 26 – Forensic sculptor Eve Duncan travels to the remote Scottish Highlands with 11-year-old Cara Delaney, who Eve is protecting from murderous Mexican drug lords.